This is me, in a rare appearance on the purple rug. I'm working on how to blend in with Coco, Valentina and Manhattan so I too can hang out in the living room space.
It's Easy Sunday for all of us in the cat blogosphere, and we are taking full advantage of that.
Z-girl asked me to introduce our foster kitty, Mimi. She's looking for a furever home and we hope that by sharing her story we can find the right cat guardian to come forward.
Mimi was in a high kill shelter in NYC. We hate that kitties who go there have a nearly certain death sentence but it's a fact. So when Z-girl saw that at 7 years old she was listed as a SENIOR, she knew that she didn't stand a chance. At the very last minute, Z-girl had her pulled and she's been here in the Warehouse apartment ever since.
Here's what all of us Squeedunk cats can tell you about Mimi:
* She is a healthy and spayed 8 year old girl (she's had a birthday since she came to live with us)
* Loves to play so much that she will take over a game of laser dot and chase anything that Z-girl throws
* Enjoys our cat shelves--she climbed all the way to the top shelf AND THEN jumped on to the pipes that run the width of the apartment; we were all mesmerized!
* Mimi is quite social and chatty, but not loud at all; she is just talkative when she comes to sit on Z-girl's lap, or around dinner time
* She gets along well with other cats, but likely would be happier in a home with one or two cats instead of 5 because she does enjoy being pet, scratched and sitting with her guardian
Here is Mimi, with her banana catnip toy. She has a white belly and paws, and a nice tabby coat.
Please spread the word that Mimi wants to find a home.
This is a blog-hop! Please visit all of our friends at The Cat on My Head for more Sunday Selfies!
This is Bessie, out!